New language

I see that you currently host several languages and want to ask you will be possible to host another language (Serbian)? I got advice from Gabor (responsible for translations on Drupal) to join on one of current l10n servers or to create new one. I thought it's better to join existing one, since you already have experience in maintaining with l10n server, and it's better for updating templates and future move to central server on drupal.org. We will probably have several contributors to this work, we also have some translation in one .po file which could be imported.

(Note: I'm very sorry for my question on English, I learned Russian as second language in primary school, but after that I never used it, except for viewing Russian sites. Most text here I can understand, but I don't know to type Russian letters on keyboard and it would probably be with many grammar and spell mistakes, so it's better to use English)

Комментарии (9)

1) OK. I know about it. You need to import any Serbian PO file on this site (drupaler.ru). The best - kernel of drupal :).
This will help:
1)make the site in their native language (for you)
2)fix this problem
More info see at here and here
regards

p.s.
D.i M.e@drupal.org, please write to every problem in the new forum thread.

Yes, I understood your explanation, thanks!

I uploaded my existing .po file to l10n server, then I used Export to see how this export file looks. But there appeared problem with plural forms: there is no plural forms in header, but there are msgid_plural values and they are different then msgid, for example,
msgid "1 user accessing site; throttle enabled."
msgid_plural "@count users accessing site; throttle enabled."

Could you, please, insert our plural form, since I didn't found where I could insert it?
"Plural-Forms: nplurals=3; plural=n%10==1 && n%100!=11 ? 0 : n%10>=2 && n%10<=4 && (n%100<10 || n%100>=20) ? 1 : 2;\n"
or on GNU's site: http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/html_node/Plural-forms.html

1) The first link to all members of the group localization (They can translate online or import PO file from this link).
2) The second link for you only. You (have a right) can translate the interface of this site to Serbian language (for your convenience).

"Local package connector" - I deleted access. That you do not need. New modules are updated automatically.

I hope I explained it is understandable:)
If you have any questions - always ask. I am always happy to assist you.

OK. Just for clarification, if I import my PO file here, I don't need to send it to you or to import it here, since it takes translation from l10n sever?

One more thing: I now have link "Local package connector", should I have do something on that page (I see that is used for scanning local folders, but I don't have access to FTP, so I understood that I don't have use of it)?

I'm sorry if I am boring with my questions, but it's better to resolve some issues on beginning then to have problems later.

1-3) I added
Now you have the right to transfer interface (Serbian) of this site. (Be careful when importing(only Serbian) PO files!)
Forum needed to discuss(as translated correctly phrase)
To translate phrases on the server (to Serbian), users must enter into a Serbian groupe. You (the administrator of the group) should take them (to endorse)

Thank you very much!

I understood that I should give you translations here, so here they are (note on 3.4):
3.1) Српска група за локализацију

3.2) Група за локализацију Друпала на српски језик

3.3) I didn't understand meaning of sentence "User Group, and its sender Drupal modules into Serbian." After looking in other's groups translation on this, I believe that it means "User Group of translators of Drupal and its modules into Serbian". If so, translation would be: Корисничка група преводилаца Друпала и његових модула на српски језик.
Further: Пријавите се (можете користити корисничко и лозинку са места drupal.org) и приступите групи уколико желите да учествујуте у локализацији Друпала на српски језик.

3.4) Преводи [Sr]
Дискусија о исправним преводима речи и израза и предлозима за српски превод Друпала

About current translation: for l10n server, after looking through interface, I understood that I should go to this page, and import my current .po file. Am I right? So translation you are asking for in 4) is for interface of this site, right? If so, should I send you this .po file I have, since there are untranslated strings for some additional modules, it is exported from some Drupal installation, we don't have "clean" translation of Drupal core, I think it shouldn't be a problem?

By the way, what is difference between group and forum? I understand that someone should join to group first so he could translate, but what is difference between discussions on this two places since I saw that you on Russian have similar topics on both places?

1) I added the Serbian team. See at fronpage.
2) A Serbian forum
3) Please translate to the Serbian
For a group:
3.1) Serbian localization groups.
3.2) The group localization Drupal on Serbian language.
3.3) User Group, and its sender Drupal modules into Serbian.
Log on to (it can be used to login drupal.org) and join this group if you want to participate in the Serbian language localization Drupal.
For the forum:
3.4 Translete [Sr]
The discussion on the correct translation of the words and proposals for Serbian language

4) Please, send to me Serbian translation of a core Drupa. I install it on the this website.

Good luck, I will always happy to help you :)

Thanks for answer!

1) Serbian
2) I suppose question was "Is the forum is necessary to you?". If so, then my answer is yes, since we plan to have several translators and in forum we could discuss on problems.
3) If it is on English, yes. I'm not sure for Russian.

Not a problem :). I, with pleasure, shall add your language.
1) To you it is necessary Serbian or Serbian-Croatian? I badly know a difference
2) As the forum is necessary to you?
3) You can translate some announcements (on yours of language)?

Новые сообщения форума

Новые комментарии на форуме